Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines

This year Valentines was not so bad. We got our tax refund just a few days before, so we had money.
Jim bought me a PINK! snuggie. I always said I wanted a black one so I could wear it backwards and play Harry Potter. lol When he asked beforehand if I would be disappointed if he bought me a snuggie and it wasn't black, I told him, "not if it is pink!" I did not expect he would get me pink! I truely do like it. But, don't tell him! I use it, but when he asks, I say, "It is warm, but it is pink!" I tell him I am not a pink! girl. But, I am.
He also got me a large heart shaped box of chocolates. I asked him if he was trying to put me in a coma. I mean, I am diabetic and all. I just do this to poke him. I like my chocolates. I just have one piece, maybe two, a day.
I got him Madden 11 for the Wii. He is having problems learning how to play it. It is good that it isn't an easy game to learn. It makes it interesting.
We went out to Monterrey's for dinner. We both had the "Special Seven". We had to get 'togo' boxes because we never can eat everything they serve.
Jim for got his card, so I ended up paying for it. To make up for it, he is taking me out to the Olive Garden tonight. It is probably my favorite chain restaurant. I love their salad and breadsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment