Monday, February 14, 2011

Things look up

Things are looking up.
Whereas I don't think I am always believed, I do think I am appreciated.
My boss just can't believe someone would be so vindictive as to try to make me clock in late and risk my job. She is naive.
But, she is always surprised when she comes into work after me and I have so much work done. She has been led to believe that I don't do anything.
I get so tired of others taking credit for the work I do.

But, I don't give a fig. Things are good.
I've only been late 3 times in the last 4 weeks. 1 minute, 4 minutes, and 2 minutes. I've also worked over a few minutes nearly everyday because my relief cannot seem to arrive on time.
I even worked over a full 3 HOURS and 15 minutes one day.
And I didn't complain about it.

I need to write here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment