Sunday, January 9, 2011

01.09.11

I've spent the past few days very pissy and teary. I feel as if everyone is against me. I have no friends. People say they are my friends and call me to do things for them, but rarely with them.

Sometimes I just wish someone would call to check on me. I wish someone would care enough to ask me how I'm doing without having an agenda.

Work sucks. I feel like I have to watch everything I say and do.

Jim barely listens to me. I know he gets tired of listening to me bemoan the situation at work. He tries to tell me how to 'fix' it. I just want him to listen. If he would just shut up when I'm trying to talk and not try to 'fix' it or second guess where I'm going, it would be so much better. He never lets me just get it all out.

So, guess what world? You get to hear it!

But, right now it is almost 3 am and I will have to be up in a few hours.

Dang, just looked at the temperature thingy in the corner of my screen. It is 14.2 degrees Farenheit. Barometric pressure is 30.08. Humidity is 49%. Wind is 0 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment